StomperNet Strikes Again! with FormulaFIVE
StomperNet has been a ‘buzz’.
After Andy’s ‘Mea Culpa‘ why wouldn’t it be…
But this is so much better and bigger, learning many lessons from the last launch – StomperNet strikes again!
Teamed up with Paul Lemberg a new product called FormulaFIVE (F5 for short).
Just launched a video to excite the industry!
So check out stomperf5.com now!
StomperNet's Stomping The Search Engines 2 and The Net Effect Free?!
I’ve been given the all-clear to spill the beans on this insane offer that StomperNet has cooked up.
You can get StomperNet’s expert SEO Video Course, “Stomping the Search Engines 2”… for FREE.
All you need to do is just TRY their new monthly printed Action Journal called “The Net Effect” – and guess what?…
You get the First Issue of “The Net Effect” for FREE TOO!
You don’t pay anything more than Shipping and Handling, unless you LOVE it and want to get issue 2 a month from now, and then it’s only $39 a month.
That’s NUTS. They are betting the FARM that you will LOVE this stuff and stick around for more. That takes GUTS, and HUGE confidence in the quality of their stuff. They are even throwing in their world famous original “Stomping The Search Engines” series!
For FREE? You’d be FOOLISH not to check this out.
Don’t believe it? Watch this video they’ve released.
Google Indexes SWFs and external content | Fleximagically Searchable | Ryan Stewart's Flex SEO Contest
Ryan has announced a contest to investigate how Google is actually crawling swfs. He introduced the term “fleximagically searchable” to be included in external content, which is then loaded into the Flex swf. Hoping that google will read the external source file through the swf. Also testing how this shows up in the search results. Even though I think there a lot more to SEO than just letting Google crawl your site, there’s the pagerank and everything that Google uses in it’s top secret algorithm to determine search result position ranks.
Here’s the official rules:
- It has to be a Flex application
- ‘Fleximagically Searchable’ must be dynamically loaded. It can’t be static text inside of your application. – But I donâ€™t care how you load it, in fact that might make a difference in how Google ranks you.
- The first link must be deep linked directly into where you load ‘Fleximagically Searchable’ into your application. Feel free to use any deep linking methods out there.
- Nothing in your code can dynamically load the phrase automatically. It has to be the result of a user interaction.
- You must provide source code and be willing to talk about exactly what you did.
- Multiple entries are allowed if you want to try different things.
They seem to be a bit vague in places, but we’ll see if Ryan decides to clarify anything.
More information: I’ve found that’s helpful at Peter Elst’s post. And Ryan explains Google and Flash’s relationship development here. Here and here is what Google has officially said. Here is the official press release from Adobe about their new
I’ll have a couple entries I’m sure… and I’ll be sure to post about those as well.