Animated banners for the ‘Win it in a Minute’ game campaign from Priority Club Rewards of IHG. These were animated via actionscript rather than timeline animation.
Using valid HTML and CSS achieved cross browser web design from provided look and feel. Set up template files for easy site updates and maintenance.
- Includes an embed script generator! With options for swfobject implementation or simple valid html object tags (or both)!
- Embed generator makes setting your settings easy with a Live Preview!
- Supports flv, f4v and any container format using H.264: mp4, m4a, mov, mp4v, 3GP, 3G2.
- All images and video loaded externally
- Run this player without additional files, just pass in the flv path.
- Use an external xml playlist or set playlist values in flashvars settings. (No need for xml if you don’t want it)
- Social Bookmarking with facebook, twitter, delicious, google buzz & linkedin
- Send emails through the player to share the video with friends
- Supports most image file types: jpg, gif, png.
- Google Analytics Integration (event tracking) – Uses your analytics account on a per video setting in flashvars.
- Load any dimension video. Completely resizable
- Set player width and height
- Set video width and height
- Full screen capabilities
- All colors fully customizable in flashvars or xml
- Use a preview/thumbnail image.
- Auto play option
- Auto load option – in case you had a bunch of video on one page you wouldn’t want them all to auto load.
- Video scale/stretching options: none, exact, uniform, fill.
- Show/hide a big play button over the video option
- Show/hide “vcr” video player controls or have them auto-hide
- Advanced volume controls, click to mute or drag to desired volume. Volume fades rather than cuts.
- Support for a logo
- Controls auto-hide
- 66k file size
- Time code display in current time or elapsed time. click to toggle
- Tooltips for controls
- Replay video after complete
- Progressive play and load displays. Watch as the video loads and see the scrub bar update as you watch.
- Scrub bar is interactive click and drag. Tooltip to display hovered time.
- Animated play controls.
- Buttons states & tooltips.
- All player graphics are vector shapes and very small in size.
- Fully rearrange player controls
- Option to disable fullscreen
- Display video title and description – html content (may contain links)
- Video controls also in context menu (right-click menu)
- Loop the video once, twice however many times you wish and even infinitely!
- Disable tooltips completely if you wish
- Keyboard shortcut integration! Press the space bar to pause/play the video just like in most video playback programs.
- Volume setting cached across sessions for a better user experience
- Double click video for fullscreen
A pre-pre feature slide animation for an AMC Theatres, Coca-Cola and Royal Caribbean joint promotion as well as accompanying digital online banners.
A playful interactive email campaign landing page to wish agency clients a Happy Thanksgiving.
Ad campaign with a game show feel, users would guess locations based on a picture which was constructed throughout a week. Every day the scene would be further built to give more details and hints as to the actual location. I did some graphic work piecing the scenes together and the motion graphics of the scene construction.
Website design for photographer containing portfolios as galleries, scheduling calendar, blog and interactive contact form.
Fronza Design wanted a simple but elegant website to feature the best of his portfolio and to offer brochures to potential clients. He loves what he got! An easy to use wordpress site that goes way beyond his old site in usability and ease of maintenance.
Restructuring of existing site with cleaner design elements, more robust information architecture and valid html. Implementing interactive flash elements, video and jquery fun-ness.
Set up a new website at Cornerstone Media Group using a CMS and implementing video, portfolio, blog, custom wordpress plugins, dynamic forms and the works!