I created this holiday themed site for the Brown Bag Marketing mascot Willy Melt. It’s like a Where’s Waldo, but for Willy, zoom and pan in this canvas displayed interactive svg scene to find Willy among other things.
Interactive work to display 20 facts on a timeline detailing the beginnings of the Internet of Things. Built with some complex css 3d transforms to give depth and tying the depth directly to the scroll bar for a new and interesting effect.
Responsive WordPress website created to catalog and showcase apps for church members. Developed with underscores, foundation, custom post types and custom fields.15
Mortgage Lending company needed a website to cooinside with their national rebranding. Main features of the responsive site are a easy to navigate catalog of loan originators that can be searched easily by various means, mortgage calculators, blogs from these same loan originators and informational content regarding home loans.
Educational hybrid app developed to familiarize and teach users name/face recognition and more about the leaders of the LDS church, the Latter-Day Prophets and Apostles in a quiz game format. Utilizes the WordPress as the CMS for the data and pulls data via JSON API into the app.
A single, chronological view of annual Duke TIP programs and milestones relevant to you displayed in an interactive format. Heavily uses a customized jQuery fancybox plugin.
Built a newly designed website for the Harbison Law Firm.
- Includes an embed script generator! With options for swfobject implementation or simple valid html object tags (or both)!
- Embed generator makes setting your settings easy with a Live Preview!
- Supports flv, f4v and any container format using H.264: mp4, m4a, mov, mp4v, 3GP, 3G2.
- All images and video loaded externally
- Run this player without additional files, just pass in the flv path.
- Use an external xml playlist or set playlist values in flashvars settings. (No need for xml if you don’t want it)
- Social Bookmarking with facebook, twitter, delicious, google buzz & linkedin
- Send emails through the player to share the video with friends
- Supports most image file types: jpg, gif, png.
- Google Analytics Integration (event tracking) – Uses your analytics account on a per video setting in flashvars.
- Load any dimension video. Completely resizable
- Set player width and height
- Set video width and height
- Full screen capabilities
- All colors fully customizable in flashvars or xml
- Use a preview/thumbnail image.
- Auto play option
- Auto load option – in case you had a bunch of video on one page you wouldn’t want them all to auto load.
- Video scale/stretching options: none, exact, uniform, fill.
- Show/hide a big play button over the video option
- Show/hide “vcr” video player controls or have them auto-hide
- Advanced volume controls, click to mute or drag to desired volume. Volume fades rather than cuts.
- Support for a logo
- Controls auto-hide
- 66k file size
- Time code display in current time or elapsed time. click to toggle
- Tooltips for controls
- Replay video after complete
- Progressive play and load displays. Watch as the video loads and see the scrub bar update as you watch.
- Scrub bar is interactive click and drag. Tooltip to display hovered time.
- Animated play controls.
- Buttons states & tooltips.
- All player graphics are vector shapes and very small in size.
- Fully rearrange player controls
- Option to disable fullscreen
- Display video title and description – html content (may contain links)
- Video controls also in context menu (right-click menu)
- Loop the video once, twice however many times you wish and even infinitely!
- Disable tooltips completely if you wish
- Keyboard shortcut integration! Press the space bar to pause/play the video just like in most video playback programs.
- Volume setting cached across sessions for a better user experience
- Double click video for fullscreen
Ad campaign with a game show feel, users would guess locations based on a picture which was constructed throughout a week. Every day the scene would be further built to give more details and hints as to the actual location. I did some graphic work piecing the scenes together and the motion graphics of the scene construction.